COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are excited to announce that we have reopened our Envision Massage clinic in compliance with the local, state and national regulations. We have worked diligently during the closure of our business due to COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards.
Our top priority has always been to deliver an unparalleled experience of restoration and rehabilitation to our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below.
New Safety Measures
What Envision Massage are committed to:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 20 minutes between each appointment to deep clean our clinic.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in our clinic are verified to ensure they meet QLD Health and AMT Guidelines for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimise social contact and optional contactless appointment booking to avoid gathering in populated areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 37.5 degrees or lower (in accordance with QLD Health and WHO recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask when in practice, during any interaction with a client, or when in common areas.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices. Our team has undertaken extra COVID Safe training to ensure our clients’ safety and well-being are our utmost priority.
What we are requesting all clients to commit to:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 37.5 deg or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty).
- Affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone thathas been sick.
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on state specific orders).
- Hand sanitation at the beginning of each appointment.
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite.
What To Expect On Your Next Visit
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and Envision employees.
Before your session:
- All clients must answer COVID specific health screening questions located in their appointment confirmation, reminder and reschedule emails prior to every session. Our COVID screening form must be completed on the day of your appointment before entering our clinic.
- Clients are requested to call the clinic upon arrival to their appointment and are to wait in their vehicle until instructed to do so.
- All clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 37.5 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift).
- Clients must sign a declaration to ensure the COVID screening form is correct and up-to-date.
- The entire clinic is disinfected, including table, bolster, door and drawer handles, cabinets, chairs, light switch, reception desk and payment terminals.
- Clinic will be prepared with fresh towels.
- Therapists will wash and sanitise their hands between each client.
Envision Massage reserves the right to reschedule treatment if clients have visited any of the declared hotspots within 14 days of their appointment until it is deemed to be safe. We trust that all clients are truthful in their COVID screening form. If any information clients provide is incorrect, Envision is obligated to report them to the relevant authorities.
Thank you and Stay Safe
– The team at Envision Massage
Click here to book your next appointment