What is Mobile Massage?
Benefits of Mobile Massage:
- Convenient for those who have difficulty coming to our clinic, whether it’s because of transport issues, mobility challenges or having small children at home.
- Wide range of therapies available: your therapist can perform most of the treatments available at our clinic in the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible times: if you can’t make it to our clinic during opening hours, we can come to your home at a time that fits into your schedule.
- You have more control over the treatment environment – enjoy your treatment in a space that makes you happy and put on some music that you love!
Before booking your Mobile Massage, please consider the following:
- Your therapist will bring all the required equipment, but will need space to set up. Please ensure you have a clear space large enough for a massage table with room for your therapist to move freely around it.
- A cool environment is most comfortable for both you and your therapist during your treatment, so a well-ventilated or air conditioned room is best.
- Consider your privacy: a room with curtains or blinds will be best as you may need to disrobe for your treatment.
- Hygiene: please feel free to stay in your PJs if you prefer, but your therapist would appreciate it if you’re as clean for your appointment at home as you would be if you were coming out to our clinic.
- Please ensure that pets do not interfere with your treatment. We love pets as much as you do, but if your pet is likely to jump up on the table or obstruct your therapist, it might be best for them to stay in a separate room.
- Online bookings for Mobile Massage are not available. Please phone to make an appointment.
- Cash payments are not accepted for Mobile Massage. Treatments must be pre-paid via credit card at the time of booking.
- Private health rebates are available for Mobile Massage with most participating providers, but your therapist will not have a HICAPS terminal available.We will provide you with a receipt and you can claim directly with your private health insurance provider. Please check with your private health insurance provider if they cover Mobile Massage.