What is Remedial Massage?
At Envision, we will assess and conduct orthopaedic testing to form a working diagnosis prior to your massage. We will observe changes in your body over time and design a tailored treatment plan for your specific needs. This enables the targeted treatment of the cause of your pain, as well as your presenting symptoms.
Benefits of regular Remedial Massage:
- Promotes healing to injured muscles, tendons and ligaments, helping your recovery process (Please note: injuries can only be treated if it is three days or older)
- Improves posture, skin tone, blood circulation and quality of sleep
- Alleviates muscle or joint pain or tension
- Increases flexibility and joint mobility
Regular Remedial Massage can help you if you suffer from one or more of the following:
- Headaches or migraines
- Back or neck pain/tension
- Muscle or joint pain
- Soft tissue injuries such as muscles, tendons or ligaments
- Repetitive strain injury
- Injuries resulting from overuse or activities
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Postural imbalances
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Functional Scoliosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic pain (Pain that has been present for a long time)
- Cerebral Palsy
Please note, multiple treatment styles may be used in the one session. At Envision, you can trust that your therapist will utilise the best techniques to help you achieve your health goals.
We hope that we have helped you make an informed choice of the type of treatment that will maximise your health benefits!