What is Sports Massage?
Whether you’re an amateur or a professional athlete or play sport on a casual or full-time basis, Sports Massage will assist with your overall health and well-being and improve your performance.
Benefits of regular Sports Massage:
- Improves athletic performance
- Alleviates muscle or joint pain or tension
- Prevents injuries
- Promotes healing to injured muscles, tendons and ligaments, helping your recovery process (Please note: injuries can only be treated if it is three days or older)
- Helps your muscles in the recovery process after activity
- Increases flexibility and joint mobility
- Improves muscle elasticity
- Invigorates your muscles prior to your event
- Relaxes your muscles after your event
- Extends the overall life of your sporting career
Regular Sports Massage can help you if you suffer from one or more of the following:
- Muscle tension and general aches and pains
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hamstring injuries
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Soft tissue injuries such as muscles, tendons or ligaments
- Repetitive strain injuries
Please note, multiple treatment styles may be used in the one session. At Envision, you can trust that your therapist will utilise the best techniques to help you achieve your health goals.
We hope that we have helped you make an informed choice of the type of treatment that will maximise your health benefits!